Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-22-2021, 06:08 PM   #1
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Amazon: $10 Credit for Prime Members Uploading Photo to Amazon Photos

I got this in my email today, it's one of those YMMV deals sent only to select people.

Quote:
As a Prime member, you get free unlimited full-resolution photo storage and 5 GB for video. For a limited time, get a $10 Amazon credit when you upload a new photo using the Amazon Photos app by November 30, 2021.

Click below to open or download the app, then sign in and start uploading. You’ll receive an email within seven days confirming your $10 Amazon credit.
The link takes me to the Amazon Photos home page, but may be unique, so I'm not including the exact URL from the email. There is no info about the deal on this page, so you need to check to see if you got an email about it. Or just try downloading the app and uploading a photo with it.

Here's the terms & conditions:

Spoiler:
Quote:
  • This is a limited time offer.
  • Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 30, 2021.
  • Offer only applies to eligible Amazon Photos customers who upload at least one photo through the Amazon Photos app.
  • You will receive an e-mail within 7 days from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
  • Offer only applies to an order over $25 of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon.com Services LLC " on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".
  • Offer does not apply to digital content.
  • Offer good while supplies last.
  • Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
  • Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
  • Offer limited to one per customer and account.
  • Offer may not be combined with other offers.
  • Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
  • The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
  • This offer is available to eligible Prime members only.
  • Offer only valid for invited Amazon customers who have received this offer directly from Amazon through email or online display advertisements.
  • The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
  • Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 15, 2021. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
  • Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
  • If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
  • If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
  • Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

Edit: I should have mentioned that when I visited the link I had to login three times before it actually loaded properly. I kept getting an overlay saying I was no longer logged in.

Last edited by Manabi; 11-22-2021 at 06:14 PM.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote