Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 07-25-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Preventing Page Title from Being Inserted into Article Text

Hi all, I've been trying to figure this out for a little bit and can't quite seem to get it, so I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction.

I've been working on updating a recipe for Readability to be more reliable and to correct/improve the display of articles. One thing I cannot seem to get by seems so simple: Calibre seems to insist on inserting the page title onto the top of the article. This is not the same as the title, author & summary divs inserted at the top, rather it's actually the page title extracted from the <title> tag in the article's page header.

Does anyone know how I can prevent Calibre from inserting this? It's duplicitous information that Calibre is already adding in and I'd rather just not have it there.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote