Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM   #1
Parsons
Parsons began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Kobo Libra 2 - telnet enabled?

I have a Kobo Libra 2 (firmware 4.38.23038). I thought that I could enable telnet on it by using devmodeon but that doesn't seem to work. When devmodeon is enabled, I can see the additional menu items, but I can't open a telnet session as the connection is refused.

I can open telnet sessions to other devices on the network but not to the ip of the Kobo.

Am I missing something simple here, or must I install nicklemenu to enable telnet on the Kobo Libra 2?
Parsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:08 AM   #2
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
You can only enable telnet through NickelMenu in the latest firmware, and the login credentials are now admin/admin.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert