Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 10:25 AM   #1
mgrimace
Connoisseur
mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgrimace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra Colour, Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Libra H2O, Kindle Oasis 9
Conversion flow for Manga on Libra 2

What's the best way to read Manga on the Libra 2 in 2024?
  1. Manually copy CBZs directly to device
  2. Kindle comic converter (KCC) which appears to output to kebup, then manually copy to device
  3. KCC then Calibre, then send to device via KoboTouchExtended (KTE)
  4. Something else?

I tried KCC first for .cbz -> .kepub, then copied into Calibre, and KTE still converted the files despite it seeming like they already should be in kepub format so I'm not sure what's going on there (e.g., if this step is redundant now).

And along with conversion, how are folks doing metadata, especially for larger collections?

My goal is to simplify my workflow, and to use the full screen (e.g., stretch/upscale).

Thanks all for any advice!

Last edited by mgrimace; Today at 11:13 AM. Reason: Added clearer goal
mgrimace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, conversion, libra, manga