Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Today, 09:11 AM   #1
tenigmat
tenigmat began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Jailbreak ? -Adding English to Turkish Translation Support on Kindle Scribe?

I am writing a question on https://www.mobileread.com/ forum about Kindle Langulage translation support. Can you organize and proofread it

I want an e-reader to have translation support for a language does not exist on Kindle on default. From English To Turkish I need bulk translate, ie phrases, sentences or Paragrahs. I want to order scribe as it has great pricing compared to android based e-readers such as Noox which gives support to Deepl or Google Translate.
I wonder whether jailbreak could help me to add Translation option for English to Turkish. If it does I will order Scribe right now. PLease help and advice, thanks so mich for your interest and advice really appreciated.
ChatGPT
Here's a revised and organized version of your question for the MobileRead forum:

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase an e-reader that supports translation from English to Turkish. Unfortunately, this feature isn't available by default on Kindle devices. I need a device that can handle bulk translations, including phrases, sentences, and paragraphs.

I'm considering the Kindle Scribe due to its competitive pricing compared to Android-based e-readers like the BOOX, which supports DeepL and Google Translate. I am curious if jailbreaking the Kindle Scribe would allow me to add an English-to-Turkish translation option.

If jailbreaking can provide this functionality, I will order the Scribe immediately. I would appreciate any help or advice on this matter. Thank you very much for your interest and assistance.

Best regards,
tenigmat is offline   Reply With Quote