Notices

Old Today, 01:50 AM   #1
Bozana
Bozana
Bozana began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Thumbs down Embedding Symbol Font

please

So if I need to add a Symbol font correctly in css, in the stylesheet.css, will it be:

font-family: Symbol, monotype;

Or

font-family: Symbol, serif;

Or I'm completely wrong?

I have it correct in the font.css. However it's in the stylesheet that's giving me errors in calibre editor.

Thank you!
Bozana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:17 AM   #2
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
What is the error?

monotype -v- serif won't make a difference to any error check in Calibre.
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
embedding, symbol font