Notices

Old 11-08-2004, 07:39 PM   #1
stephen waller
The One
stephen waller began at the beginning.

Device: sony peg-nr70v
Unhappy My cli'e peg-nr70v

hello

I am wondering if there is anyone within these forums that actaully know of a firm in the uk that sells replacement screens for the above pda as the one that i purchased off a private seller on ebay(ripped me off) and now i am left with a Sony Clie PEG-NR70V and because the screen was badly damaged when i received it form the person and it is only now that i think it is a shame to waste a good uni, but i need a new replacement screen for the unit, i did get a quote from palmmedia in canada but the quote they gave me was around one hundred and eighty dollars, and to me in my english currency that would work out around ninety pounds, and as i already have over one hundred pounds in the peg unit already, i figured that it does not seem cost effective ? does anyone know of any cheaper alternative any information would be a great help thanks for reading this new post ?
stephen waller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:37 AM   #2
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Wow Stephen, that really sucks! Have you tried emailing some of the online repair places like gethightech.com and blind inquiring? Sometimes places like that get random parts and don't necessarily post them.

Good luck
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert