Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM   #1
edojan
Enthusiast
edojan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Aura H2O
Nightly builds for Linux amd64.deb

I wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction to download the nightly builds for Linux desktop. I can only see .AppImage but not amd64.deb at https://build.koreader.rocks/download/nightly/
edojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Yup. There're no nightly releases available for desktop platforms other than appimage.

You can still fetch CI artifacts from https://gitlab.com/koreader/nightly-builds/-/artifacts
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert