Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old Today, 07:44 AM   #1
Sylvain Langlois
Sylvain Langlois began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Question Catalog font management

Good morning community,
I hope my question has not been asked already : if so please accept my apologies and thanks to point me to the answer.
I have a collection of ~10000 books collected over the years. I want to edit a catalog of this collection and put it on line for sharing with my friends. The books abstract use diffrent fonts and formats and I would like my catalog to be as "standardized"as possible. Is there a magic trick (or script) to convert all the abstracts to the same font type and size ? (I pretty novice to Calibre programming !)
Thanks for your hints ! Have a good day.
Sylvain
Sylvain Langlois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:24 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
If by "abstract" you mean comments, e.g. book synopsis, then there is a Clean Comments plugin. I've not tried it myself, but maybe it would do what you want.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert