Notices

Old 03-23-2022, 10:13 AM   #1
Aramir
Enthusiast
Aramir began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O & Glo & Glo HD
Question How to (Bulk) convert .epub to .cbz

Hello,

I've got about 50 or so comics/manga (.epub) donwloaded from kobo's webpage.

And I'd like to convert those to .cbz so they can be read directly from Calibre-view's reader. Is there a tool/plugin to do so ?

I've stumbled upon this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=309478 but unfortunately the plugin does nothing, it's probably been broken by some calibre update along those 10 years.
Aramir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 10:37 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Select the book. Press u. In the unpacked book files select all the images and zip them up and rename the file to cbz.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2022, 10:44 AM   #3
Aramir
Enthusiast
Aramir began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O & Glo & Glo HD
Thanks,
But in the meantime I've stumbled upon this amazing plugin https://github.com/michaeljmcd/comic-output-plugin which add the cbz option to the convert option. Making the whole process much smoother.
Aramir is offline   Reply With Quote