Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-16-2024, 10:34 AM   #1
Argelo
Argelo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Kobo Glo: reduce or eliminate blue light?

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum, but I've been reading you for years. I have owned a Kobo Glo since 2013 and read ebooks almost exclusively. Now that I've signed up, I'd like to ask you a technical question: is it possible to reduce (or eliminate) the blue light from the display of my Kobo Glo? thanks a lot in advance.
Argelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2024, 11:13 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
There is no significant blue light.

Turning off the front light and using whatever ambient light you like is a possibility.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert