Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 10:12 AM   #856
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle PW1
After jailbreak you can downgrade :

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=347165
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:28 AM   #857
riothamus
Connoisseur
riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!riothamus rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanNS View Post
After jailbreak you can downgrade :

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=347165
Yep, I've done this each time so far I've completed a JB except on my KV which didn't need a downgrade due to the max FW available. I just wasn't sure if it had changed with this new technique. Hopefully I can still downgrade if a new JB method becomes available next year. I couldn't find any info on it other than the post in this thread.
riothamus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jailbreak, jailbreak 5.16..2.1.1, languagebreak