Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old Today, 09:01 AM   #1
foosion
Zealot
foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.foosion is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Clara BW

I have a Libra 2 which I like a lot. The only issue is that it doesn't fit in a pocket and therefore is hard to take with me when I'm out and not using a backpack or some such.

I'm thinking of getting a Clara BW because it seems small enough to fit in a pants pocket (although not by much).

All of my book are loaded from Calibre. Almost everything I read is only text, the main exceptions being the occasional art history book. I don't imagine the Clara Colour is going to be much help with art illustrations, given size and lack of vivid color. In any event, the main motivations for the Clara BW are size, compatibility with Calibre and a bit of configurability.

Any thoughts on this?
foosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:34 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Sounds a perfect solution to me.

(I don't use a 6'' reader myself, because I only read books at home).
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I've had a bunch of Kobo 6" devices, and they've fit in my pants pockets: back pocket for jeans and cargo pocket for cargo shorts. I do not use a cover.

I've sat down a couple of times with one in my back pocket and no broken screens yet. I would recommend not sitting down with one in a back pocket.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote