Notices

Old 10-25-2019, 07:08 PM   #1
epj
epj began at the beginning.

Device: none
NOTE PRO- How to Download large numbers of PDFs to

Hi Everyone,

I just got a new Boox Note Pro.
There is no online manual on the Onyx website that I can see—surprisingly!!

Therefore: does anyone know whether you can use a usb device to download files to the note pro?

(Also, using Chrome my Note Pro is unable to search the internet when connected to Starbuck’s wifi (even with all bars). Does anyone know what the issue there is? )

Thanks in advance.

EPJ
epj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 09:36 AM   #2
altruizine
Senior Altruist
altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altruizine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox C67ML, Onyx Boox Note Pro
Link to NotePro Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by epj View Post
There is no online manual on the Onyx website that I can see—surprisingly!!
The manual is available here: https://www.boox.com/downloads/#note-series
Direct link: https://doc-04-54-docs.googleusercon...EMT?e=download
altruizine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
usb download?