Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old Today, 02:43 AM   #1
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
I/O error on two devices

I'm on Calibre 7.15.0 which I reverted to after having problems with the most recent F/W.
This morning, I had an IOerror problem when trying to send new books to my Sage (no problem connecting or upgrading reading positions). I suspected a data base problem, so I tried with my Libra 2, which I have not used since I last synchronized it with the Sage (3 August), but I have an IOerror immediately on connection. I exited Calibre and tried again with the same results.

Libra 2
calibre, version 7.15.0
IOError: disk I/O error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\device.py", line 112, in run
File "calibre\gui2\device.py", line 566, in _books
File "calibre\devices\kobo\driver.py", line 2049, in books
File "C:\t\t\apsw-42s16m2x\src\cursor.c", line 240, in resetcursor
apsw.IOError: IOError: disk I/O error

I don't see how it could be a database error on both devices, one unused. Does somebody have an inkling what the cause might be?

EDIT: precisions on the moment the IOerror was signaled.

Last edited by anacreon; Today at 02:50 AM.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:12 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Thta's an I/O error it means there was an error reading or writing bytes ot a fie on the device, check your USB cable/port. And if that doesnt work reset the devices.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert