Notices

Closed Thread

Old Today, 01:46 PM   #1
mmobes
Enthusiast
mmobes began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Kobo, KOReader, and Calibre

So I've been using my Libra 2 for a few months, and absolutely love it. I'm a long term user of Calibre, but recent to the Kobo world. I've gone with KOReader just because I really love being able to set specific information to show up at the top and bottom of the screen while I'm reading.

That said, I keep seeing people talk about the plugins they use to make Kobo and Calibre work better together. This is one of those things where I don't know what I don't know, so I don't even really know what's possible beyond what I'm already using. I basically import a book into calibre, check the metadata, and then send it to KOReader. I'd like to see what more I can be doing.

So I'm asking you to share your workflow and tips for how you use plugins to make Calibre and Kobo more functional for you. I'd just really love to see what everyone is using and how it improves their experience.

Thanks!
Old Today, 02:12 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
Please don't double post! Either post here or in the Kobo sub-forums but not both

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk
Advert
Old Today, 04:59 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
Moderator Notice

Closing this thread; I suggest you stick to the same thread in the kobo forum
Closed Thread