Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-07-2024, 09:51 PM   #1
valerie4
valerie4 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Mini
Yes/No Column ?

I made a custom column using the Yes/No function, it had 3 fields Yes/No/empty. I accidentally deleted it but when I re-create it only 2 fields are coming up. I can't figure out how to get the empty field back. Help please?
valerie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2024, 09:55 PM   #2
valerie4
valerie4 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Mini
Never mind, I found it. Thanks
valerie4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2024, 11:37 AM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
A Y/N column also has empty as a value. You cannot create such a column without empty being allowed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 11:42 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
A Y/N column also has empty as a value. You cannot create such a column without empty being allowed.
I don't think that is 100%.
It might be a blank, but it is interpreted as a No

Preferences: Behavior: Makes it a Tri-State
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 11:44 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Unless you turn off "Yes/No columns have three values" in Preferences / Behavior. If you do then the column has Y and N only.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	208749  
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert