Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 05:40 PM   #1
readandread
Zealot
readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.readandread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen) v5.14.2
Current method of UNjailbreaking Kindle PW 5.14.2

It's been years since I've jailbroken my Kindle PW 11th Gen FW v5.14.2. Now I'm selling my Kindle and want to reset it without any JB traces.

What's the current best practice of unjailbreaking my devices?

I've looked for this forum and found decade olds posts how to remove the JB, but I'm not sure this is still current.

I know I install the screensaver hack and the block OTA updat tweak.

Anything else (tweaks etc.) that could get into the way of restoring the Kindle to factory settings?
readandread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:31 PM   #2
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
reset followed by two restarts.

All traces of jailbreak and all books and other user data gone.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert