Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-16-2016, 11:20 PM   #1
Ksquared
Groupie
Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Original Kobo Aura 6", Libra H2O
Restore the database

While reading the forums tonight, someone said somthing about kepub/epub, I opened my Aura, to look at something and my ereader decided to do a full reset. This is the first problem I've had since getting this Aura over a year ago, so I had a lot of reading stats.

Most of my books are sideloaded; I am not really worried about that. I would like to get the reading stats back. I have a database backup from about 2 weeks ago.

Is restoring the database as simple as copying it over to the reader?

Now I need to remember what page I am on in Alexander Hamilton
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 11:48 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksquared View Post
Is restoring the database as simple as copying it over to the reader?
It should be. Plus a restart after disconnecting
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2016, 08:04 AM   #3
Ksquared
Groupie
Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ksquared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Original Kobo Aura 6", Libra H2O
Thanks! That worked - now on to re-patching.
Ksquared is offline   Reply With Quote