Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old Today, 11:22 AM   #1
fogice
Groupie
fogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of lightfogice is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Change the Collection shown on Kobo Home page?

I have all my books sorted into Collections, so on my Home page, Kobo chooses one (apparently at random) and displays it for a while (a few days? a week? not positive).

At the moment, my Kobo is displaying my collection "Smut". Which is fine when I'm home, but not so much when visiting with family.

Is there any way to convince the Kobo to switch this display? Holding my finger down on it gives me a popup of Manage | Rename | Delete, none of which look applicable. I'm pretty sure that there's nothing in Kobopatch for this.
fogice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:48 AM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
If you go into MyBooks and pick a collection, that collection should then appear on your home screen. You may have to open a book and go back to the Home screen for it to refresh.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert