Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-16-2007, 04:34 PM   #1
BossHogg
BossHogg began at the beginning.

Device: Sony E-Reader PRS-500
Hello from SoCal

Just found this forum and have already learned a lot. Have had my Sony for about 10 months and love it. Had pretty much given up a life long love of reading. Tried to get back into it using a Pocket PC but the eyes are not good enough. The Sony is so much better that I am filling it and reading as much as I can these days. Thanks to all the posters for the great information!

Dan <><
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:59 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome!

Btw, one of my best friends is a Dukes fan. I think he's crazy for it, but he even got a classic car like theirs. To each his own! ;-)

Glad you're enjoying your Reader and that you're find a lot of useful info here. Hope to hear more from you.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert