Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM   #1
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
KOReader on Libra Colour - current verdict?

WithSages being on special and signs indicating the line is being/has been discontinued, I am looking ahead to what my next primary KOReader device should be. I know that the Libra 2 has various issues with KOReader (which is why my backup is a Libra H20), how is the Libra colour overall? Does it play better with KOReader than the Libra 2? Not perfectly, of course, just better - fewer bugs and glitches that impact on 'set and forget' kind of usage.
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:22 AM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
I think the problems you're talking about were resolved a long time ago (maybe a whole year?). At this point I don't think there're deadlocks on the Libra2.

Also, the color devices have not known issues, other than being color and color being awful for most ereader user cases.

There's an "issue" with the battery drain compared to nickel that impacts most kobo devices.
This might be worse on some SoC than others, so double check battery report statements here or reddit to figure out if you can live with that % less of screen time per charge.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert