Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-13-2014, 05:28 AM   #1
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Device: Onyx Note3, Nova3, Hisense A5, Hisense Q5, Dasung Paperlike Pro-f
Unhappy After upgrade it's impossible to start my T68

After upgrade it's impossible to start my T68
Yesterday i've seen that there was a new update on Onyx website, so hoping to fix my accurancy touchscreen problem i decided to upgrade: bad idea!!!
Now my device works no more: have a look here http://youtu.be/dnGMsfs-gGk
I'd like to to reverse but i don't know where to get the old update file, because now on onyx website there is only the last update.
For fixing this problem i tried to change From Lynx to Booxtor Edition using this tutorial*, but Windows Xp and Windows Vista don't recognize my device (no drivers?) so it's no possible to start the process with mfgtool2 tool ("No device Connected" when T68 is in "download" mode).
I don't know really what i have to do now

*https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=242726
cicabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 09:42 AM   #2
cicabum
Addict
cicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud ofcicabum has much to be proud of

Help!

Heeeelp!
Advert
Old 11-15-2014, 09:46 AM   #3
ArtaTechPoland
Banned
ArtaTechPoland has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ArtaTechPoland has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ArtaTechPoland has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: inkBOOK
Please, ALWAYS, use the official Customer Service @ onyx-boox.com/support instead of unofficial forums. Describe you entire problem and add a link to this forum thread.
ArtaTechPoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 09:07 AM   #4
cicabum
Addict

It's not necessary! Booxtor has just resolved mein Problem! Thanks anyway
Old 12-01-2014, 02:22 PM   #5
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
Cicabum, would you be willing to share the solution?
I'm having the same problem: trying to install Booxtor's version of the operating system, but got stuck because my device isn't recognized by my PC (win 8.1).
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2014, 03:25 PM   #6
cicabum
Addict

AnneT, i had the same problem: Windows 7 didn't recognize my device ("No device Connected" when T68 was in "download" mode), so i couldn't use mfgtool2 tool. My device works now with Booxtor Edition, but don't forget that "If you apply this tool to a Lynx, it will be changed to a T68 UHDML (without Polish bookshop, Polish dictionaries, Ivona TTS etc... ). Also warranty of Artatech (Lynx devices only) could be affected." For the solution it's better you contact direct Booxtor, because i don't know to describe the process. If you have seen my old video, you just know how my ebook reader was. Have a look my device now > http://youtu.be/yP4dABl8Vd8