Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-19-2015, 11:27 PM   #1
Pwnaid
Pwnaid began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Hey There I'm Brazilian =D

Hello guys, i'm brazilian, yeah xd i'm trying to write with my best english x)
i have 16 years old, i'm from the south of brazil, and I got a kindle paperwhite in beginning of this year and it's fantastic!!

so i like horror books and sci fics,my favorites books authors is Sthepen king,Dan brown and Jules Verne

and my favorite book in this moment is

and that's all !!!
Pwnaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:58 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Pwnaid and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2015, 11:29 AM   #3
Pwnaid
Pwnaid began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Thanks Bro !
Pwnaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:19 PM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 10:52 PM   #5
saluli
Connoisseur
saluli began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3,
Seja bem vindo! I hope you like the forum, I find it a really friendly and useful place.
saluli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2015, 07:08 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
For a discussion of ebooks, please take a look at our Reading Recommendations Forum, where discussion is in full swing.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote