Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM   #1
raisathepromoter
raisathepromoter began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Lightbulb Hello MobileRead Community

Hello MobileRead Community,

I'm thrilled to join this vibrant group of book lovers and literary enthusiasts! My name is Raisa, and I specialize in promoting books that inspire and transform, particularly in the health, wellness, and lifestyle genres. I believe that books have the power to change lives, and I'm passionate about helping authors reach their audience and connecting readers with the stories and information that resonate with them.

Whether you're an avid reader looking for your next great read or an author seeking to expand your reach, I'm here to engage, share, and learn alongside you. I look forward to participating in discussions, sharing insights, and discovering new books that can inspire and uplift. Let's connect and explore the wonderful world of books together!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!

Warm regards,
Raisa
raisathepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:47 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert