Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-08-2024, 11:40 AM   #1
Dave Ryan
Dave Ryan began at the beginning.

Device: none
YA Action Adventure Free Book Promo until Sunday, June 9th

Dear Esteemed Reader,

The free promotion for my YA Action Adventure Thriller, “The Tigers of Talighati" is now live and will run until Sunday, 11:59 PM PT, June 9th.

You can download the book from the universal Amazon link below:
https://mybook.to/TheTigersofTalighati

OR search on Amazon by its ASIN:
B0CPTGKB7K

See what others are saying:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This action-packed thriller is gripping from start to finish, with plenty of surprising twists, fierce battles, and humorous moments.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This inspirational book will win the affection of both teens and adults.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Readers will fall in love with this wonderful tiger-family and their home, over and over again.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ What sets Haaiski's work apart is its vivid portrayal, particularly during tense moments that highlight the characters' courage and intelligence.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "The Tigers of Talighati" weaves a captivating tale set within the enchanting confines of an imagined Asian jungle.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ You'll see yourself rooting for these tigers as they encounter challenges, make new mates, and fight the baddies.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The book successfully blends action, mystery, and coming-of-age themes, making it a unique read for older readers.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I was excited to find out how the story would pan out, considering that The Tyrant was so powerful.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If you enjoy heart-pounding adventures with a mix of survival and strategic elements, "The Tigers of Talighati" is a must-read.

You can find all the reviews here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CPTGKB7K#customerReviews...

Book Synopsis

As ominous clouds gather over peaceful Talighati, the accompanying darkness brings with it a tale of unfathomable destruction and pain…

“Talighati shall be mine!” roars an evil monster, clenching his fists and laughing eerily as thunder and lightning rumble in agreement. Two red-headed vultures nod smilingly, drooling in anticipation.

Far away, in another part of the enchanted jungle, maverick Vaayu, feisty Neela, and lazy Dabbu—three teen siblings—enjoy a carefree life, protected by their doting mother, Leela, and their powerful father, Tej …but for how long?

Unknown to them, a vicious, blood-thirsty army is marching towards Talighati to capture its territories and destroy everything that stands in their way. Hundreds of bloodied bodies already lie strewn in the wake of its deadly rampage.

When a friend brings news of their impending arrival, the family is torn—should they stay and fight, or should they flee? But how can a handful of tigers fight a powerful force? Where will they go? The wicked army is everywhere, and so are the spies. The inexperienced teens and their mother have to embark on a perilous journey through the river, where they can be caught at the next turn. What other dangers await them and their cousin, Yug? Which animals will they meet, and will they help or betray? Will the evil monster and his army have the last laugh?

Below are editorial reviews from Uma Kiran and Danelle Petersen of eBookFairs.com. You will also find it if you scroll down to the Editorial Reviews section on the Amazon US Website.

This inspirational book will win the affection of both teens and adults -- fans of YA fiction will connect with Neela, Vaayu and Dabbu. Overall, this exciting tale will take readers on a breathtaking and emotional adventure. Readers will fall in love with this wonderful tiger-family and their home, over and over again.

We'll see the protagonists battle their enemies in a powerful way. This book is adventurous, funny and sentimental. It explores important issues such as survival, familial love, loss, friendship, community-support, perseverance and family-values. The novel is well written and easy to follow. The storyline is colorful and engaging. Most of all, it's free from mature themes, making it appropriate for all audiences. The amazing scenery makes it easy for readers to connect with the story in a naturalistic way. If you liked reading "White Fang", "Black Beauty", and "Mowgli" then this novel will touch your heart too. I give it a five star rating. —Uma Kiran for eBookFairs

The Tigers of Talighati, written by Dave Ryan Haaski, transports readers to a peaceful and harmonious world where predator and prey coexist without animosity. Tej and Raj, two powerful tiger brothers, and their families live contently in the jungle until a cunning and dangerous threat, known only as The Tyrant, emerges. Will their peaceful existence be shattered by this mysterious tiger?

Although Tigers of Talighati can be interpreted as a children's story, it relates very much to the struggles and challenges young adults face in everyday life. I really liked Dave's concept concerning the novel's characters. Using animals instead of humans in order to bring his story to life was interesting, and although not original, was creative and showed confidence in his storytelling skills. Being able to write a story that both children and young adults will resonate with is not easy, and I feel that Dave succeeded in making it suitable for both age groups. The Tigers of Talighati took me back to my childhood years, evoking feelings of nostalgia which I really enjoyed. Also, the plot was good; everyone roots for the good guy and I was excited to find out how the story would pan out, considering that The Tyrant was so powerful. I found Dave's knowledge of wildlife is impressive; I learned quite a lot about animals and their habits which I am grateful for. I recommend Tigers of Talighati to everyone who enjoys a little fantasy mixed with reality, especially animal lovers! —Danelle Petersen for eBookFairs

Thank you for your time, and I hope you enjoy reading the book as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Regards,

Dave
Dave Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote