Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 08-29-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
MrZehl
Happy Reader
MrZehl began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Best buy for a nice device

It seems I'm have to look for a replacement of my BeBook. But all currently available BeBooks aren't supported yet by OI. BeBook mini, Neo and 2010. But I really like the BeBook with OI.

So which OI supported device should I buy? Or which almost supported should I buy? In the GSoC some devices may be added... but I didn't read about the progress made. Can somebody enlighten me? Promises can't be made of course but which devices probably will be supported in the near future? I don't mind a bit of waiting for OI, but I prefer OI eventually.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
HedgeMage
HedgeMage is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.HedgeMage is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.HedgeMage is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.HedgeMage is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.HedgeMage is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.HedgeMage is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.HedgeMage is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.HedgeMage is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.HedgeMage is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.HedgeMage is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.HedgeMage is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: none
Have you considered getting an unsupported device and working on porting OpenInkPot to it?
Advert
Old 09-25-2010, 12:52 PM   #3
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Have you considered using our own Flea Market to find a used Hanlin V3?

For example: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97545