Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old Today, 06:44 AM   #1
alva
alva began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Clara color
Annotations Api

Is there a way to get, store and update the annotations in caliber with a python script.

Specifically I don’t see in the API documentation how I could access the annotations like i can access the metadata of a specific book.

Thanks for any help or pointers to how i could do that.
alva is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:57 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I never got around to documenting those, look in db/cache.py starting with the annotations_map_for_book() function
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert