Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-27-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
juliana000
juliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: kindle touch, kobo
question about images in epubs

Hi, How can I make images look bigger in epubs files? (like in illustrated books)
I tried ImageZoom=true but does not work neither in epub or kepubs
thanks
juliana000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 01:03 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliana000 View Post
Hi, How can I make images look bigger in epubs files? (like in illustrated books)
I tried ImageZoom=true but does not work neither in epub or kepubs
thanks
Not quite sure what you mean. Do you want to be able to zoom a smaller image on a page to view it enlarged or do you want to have the image automatically fill the page?

Firmware 2.9.0 does allow you to double tap on a less than full page image in a kepub to zoom it to full page and then even further with a slider (along with rotation, etc.).

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2013, 01:08 PM   #3
juliana000
juliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjuliana000 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

I know that about kepub, But I want in epubs, either options is fine (or to fill the page or to zoom)
because since the last firmware I'm having a lot of problens with kepub files, like freeze when it open or does not come back to the page that you stop reading
Old 09-27-2013, 06:26 PM   #4
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
That sounds like your database is corrupted. Have you tried signing out and back into your account yet?
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #5
juliana000

Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
That sounds like your database is corrupted. Have you tried signing out and back into your account yet?
Yes, I also reset to the fabric state (more than 5 times)
Advert
Old 09-27-2013, 08:56 PM   #6
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliana000 View Post
Yes, I also reset to the fabric state (more than 5 times)
Hmmm, that sounds like you got a bad device then. I see you're in Brazil so that's probably not an easy warranty fix, but I'd be looking at a warranty exchange if possible.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #7
juliana000

Thanks
I will talk to the store tomorrow.