Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:04 AM   #1
HippieWiccan
Connoisseur
HippieWiccan began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
Mass Title Edit

Help?

This is probably a no but I am hoping I am wrong...

Is there a calibre setting or plugin that will change every & to and (or vice versa)? I know I can do them manually but that is a massive undertaking.

It just drives me mad that titles are out of order just because of a &.

Thanks 😁
HippieWiccan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM   #2
Wiggo
Leftutti
Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wiggo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo Libra 2
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre_tdTzLbsoqb.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	211112
Wiggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Perhaps easier for the OP to see the English language version... though they may be fluent in German.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-09-29 143603.png
Views:	23
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	211114  

Last edited by DNSB; Yesterday at 05:39 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote