Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old Today, 11:11 AM   #1
pypeke
pypeke began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD+
Nook HD+ is working again

My old Nook HD+ sat unused for well over a year or two because it quit working. I charged it yesterday, and it turned on this morning. Yay!

The Nook App disappeared on my PC, so I need to do something with my Nook content before the HD+ dies again. I found multiple Nook folders on my PC that I do not remember downloading, but obviously I must have.

First problem- Since I cannot remember downloading the books, what do I do with these books in folders? How can I tell if I ran them through Calibre or not? I opened Calibre (an old version) and it updated to Calibre 2. It looks like there is 1 sample book there, but none of my Nook books.

Second problem- I tried to open a book on the HD+ that had that little "cloud" above it. It would not download. It said that it was unable to download. I checked that the wifi was connected, and it was. Airplane mode is off.

What are your suggestions before this eReader dies again?

Thanks!
pypeke is online now   Reply With Quote