Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-01-2020, 05:17 PM   #1
tomwitt
tomwitt has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: nook color
Copying books between libraries where MANY libraries exist

I have a large number of libraries (more than 100).

I'm trying to consolidate and copy books between the libraries. After selecting the books, I right click and select The "Copy to Library" function. Many libraries are then listed (twice, the library itself and a second version with "(delete after copy)" appended). This list fills the entire screen. However, the libraries shown are only about one third of the actual libraries and the library I want to move the books to is not listed (or perhaps just not visible as the library name falls alphabetically near the end of the library list). There is no option to scroll this list to the right to see additional libraries.

Is there another way in Calibre to copy books between libraries?
tomwitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 06:24 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Why not delete all those from the list and just add the ones you are working with at the moment?
Delete ONLY deletes the link from the list.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
copy book, library management