Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old Today, 07:23 AM   #1
iandol
Enthusiast
iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iandol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Nia
Question KOReader Books or Collections View?

First off, thank you to the KOReader developers for a wonderful piece of software. I love the flexibility of tweaking the presentation of the text and all the other interface features.

I use Calibre to sync my EPUBs, and they are placed in author folders by default. In the Kobo or Plato top-level interface, the folders are not shown, only the EPUBs (a books view). In KOReader (not the history view but the file view), there is no equivalent view. Is there a way to see just the EPUB files, and ignore the folders?

EDIT: how can I add collections, I didn't find anything in the user guide or wiki?
EDIT2: I found how to add a collection, only when adding a book, not in the collections view...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by iandol; Today at 08:08 AM. Reason: add some updates
iandol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:17 AM   #2
jonnyl
Enthusiast
jonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toysjonnyl shares his or her toys

Device: Likebook Mars
There is no way to ignore the folders, but someone provided a related user patch that automatically adds all books to the Favorites, so they can be browsed in a flat view there:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=358538

While you're in a collection, you can tap the hamburger menu (top left) and select 'Add a book to collection'.
jonnyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert