Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-04-2015, 11:28 PM   #1
nessanichole
nessanichole began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Samsung 7
Cover Art not showing in Kindle App

I am not sure where to post this so forgive me if this is wrong area. I saw a few other posts on this from a few years ago and after using some of the methods, I am still finding that random books don't show the covers after I side load them to my Kindle app. I edited everything through calibre before sideloading...all the covers show up on my Nook and the Nook app. Has anyone else dealt with this. It driving me crazy!
nessanichole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:57 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....droid-ipad-etc
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2015, 05:09 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Kindle forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 01:14 AM   #4
nessanichole
nessanichole began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Samsung 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Thank you for that but I send all mine through email...it still isn't working though I just don't get it. I also don't know what preferences that FAQ is talking about. I looked on all my Amazon apps and didn't see anything
nessanichole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 05:57 PM   #5
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
That setting would of course be in calibre.

In the OP you said you were sideloading, not emailing.

If you are emailing it should work unless you emailed dual-MOBIs?
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2015, 08:02 PM   #6
sitrucz
Connoisseur
sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.sitrucz writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Apple iPad Mini
I can confirm emailing to my pw some show and some don't. What's even more odd is my last two emailed books show fine in kindle for iOS but not on my pw. I can read the books on the pw just the cover doesn't show.
sitrucz is offline   Reply With Quote