Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old Today, 12:39 AM   #1
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Error message when opening some books in ebook-viewer

Hi! I'm getting this error message when I open some (but not all) books in ebook-viewer on macOS Sonoma 14.6.1. I think it started with 7.17.0.

Quote:
calibre, version 7.17.0
ERROR: Unhandled error: Unknown error

Traceback (most recent call last):
at IframeBoss.update_toc_position (userscript:viewer.js:29477:31)
at update_visible_toc_anchors (userscript:viewer.js:28305:19)
at current_toc_anchor_map (userscript:viewer.js:28290:31)
at recalculate_toc_anchor_positions (userscript:viewer.js:28261:57)
at position_for_anchor (userscript:viewer.js:20300:17)
at ensure_page_list_target_is_displayed (userscript:viewer.js:20279:24)
TypeError: Failed to execute 'getComputedStyle' on 'Window': parameter 1 is not of type 'Element'.
When I click "Okay" the error message disappears and I can read the book without problem.

I don't understand the error message and it's not stopping me from reading the book, but I thought I'd mention it.

Let me know if there's any more info I can provide or testing that will help.
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:25 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's already fixed you can use the preview release or wait for the next official release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert