Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-07-2021, 05:05 AM   #1
logpig
logpig began at the beginning.

Device: k3gb
execute script when (un)plugged

Hi Guys.

I'm lurking around here for quite some time. I got a cheap K3gb because i wanted to create something like the weather screen, but i little more advanced.
Jailbreak, KUAL, ssh etc. is working perfectly.
I still want to be able to read on my Kindle from time to time. So I thought it might be useful, if I'm able to turn on/off the powersaving settings when it's (un)plugged.
I read that Kite might be able to do this, but it won't install (system update stays grey).

So i hope someone here is able to point me into the wright direction.
Is there maybe a variable that changes as long as the Kindle is charging?
logpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 01:13 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
`com.lab126.powerd` sends `charging`/`notCharging` events over lipc.

And, even lower-level, `com.lab126.hal` does so for `usbPlugOut` & `usbPlugIn`.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert