Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-29-2024, 11:48 AM   #1456
Books70
Books70 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Hello,
the sdcard of my kobo clara HD is broken.
Can you please send me an image for Kobo N249 Clara HD ?
Regrads.
Books70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 03:14 PM   #1457
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PMs sent.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-29-2024, 03:22 PM   #1458
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I've somehow managed to go into "update" mode in my N647 and now every time I turn it on it says "updating" and then (when it opens) it shows "No books found." (I can add books and see the 100 that came with the N647 in Calibre.)

Is it possible to get the SD image? "Hopefully I can avoid doing whatever it was I did in the future." (The rubber power plug broke and I had to open the N647 to clear out the pieces, I may have double pressed the power button (?) — in case that makes sense.)

Thanks. Sorry for the trouble.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 04:29 PM   #1459
Mrcurtiss
Mrcurtiss began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N437 Glo HD
Hi, I would need the firmware image for a Kobo N437 Glo HD, I have great hope it will fix my Kobo
Mrcurtiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 04:42 PM   #1460
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent.
Advert
Old 05-29-2024, 06:23 PM   #1461
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PMs sent.
Thanks! Another Kobo N647 resuscitated.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 06:27 PM   #1462
Aytec
Aytec began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd n437
Hi, I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N437 Glo HD. Thank you.
Aytec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 10:38 PM   #1463
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 05-30-2024, 11:55 AM   #1464
missblu
missblu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD N249
Hi David, hoping you can help me with an image for my Kobo Clara HD N249, which has been in a three-dot coma for some time… Much appreciated!
missblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2024, 03:21 PM   #1465
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 05-31-2024, 02:22 AM   #1466
envesion
envesion began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO
Hi,
Can you please send me an image for Kobo N204B Aura HD and an image for Kobo N249 Clara HD ?
Thanks.
envesion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 02:43 AM   #1467
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.
Old 05-31-2024, 06:11 AM   #1468
Tom_VS
Tom_VS began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
I am looking for SD image for Kobo N613 Glo

Hello ereader friends
Can someone send me an sd image for the --> Kobo N613 Glo

The device is non functional so maybe this would fix things
Thanks a lot!
Tom
Tom_VS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 06:52 AM   #1469
megadom
megadom began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hello there, first time posting with an ebook reader of a friend that is stuck.
May I have the firmware image of a Kobo Nia N306? Thank you very much
megadom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2024, 12:29 PM   #1470
neil_neilzone
neil_neilzone began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Please can I request the .img for a Kobo Aura HD (N204B)?

Thanks!
neil_neilzone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware requests