Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #121
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I saw a magazine a long time ago in Baltimore entitled "Cetacean". It was about local Baltimore folk music.
:doggiescratchingheadwonderingifsomethingjustwento verit:
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #122
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Maybe Dixie can dig out a clone of Marc (or the real thing) this weekend. I would hate for Deb to be crushless.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2008, 05:14 PM   #123
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Maybe Dixie can dig out a clone of Marc (or the real thing) this weekend. I would hate for Deb to be crushless.
If I do, I'll cover it back up! I'm outta here - if I find a T-rex or gibbon, I'll post a photo.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:32 PM   #124
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

"real" art ?? what have you got against surrealism ?? (think very carefully before you answer that...)

Where's the lobster???? (Hint, think of the Surrealist who said "The difference between me and other Surrealists is that I am a Surrealist and they are not.")
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:38 PM   #125
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Where's the lobster???? (Hint, think of the Surrealist who said "The difference between me and other Surrealists is that I am a Surrealist and they are not.")
i gotcher lobster right here !

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2008, 07:44 PM   #126
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Perfect, I can put the phone to my ear and fit right into the picture!

Now, for the Cadillac convertible filled with ice and wine....
Old 11-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #127
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

sheesh, some people are never satisfied.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #128
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
sheesh, some people are never satisfied.
Only the ones with joy de vivre !
Old 11-21-2008, 07:47 PM   #129
zelda_pinwheel

Old 11-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #130
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Are you just giving me a line?
Old 11-21-2008, 07:50 PM   #131
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
in the continued absence of the groaning smiley, all i can say to that is : ""
Old 11-21-2008, 07:57 PM   #132
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Pick it up and ask for Lenin...
Old 11-21-2008, 09:47 PM   #133
RWood
Technogeezer

OK, raise your hand if you are still at work. Two, four, six, ten, I think that proves my case.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:01 AM   #134
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Just fossils. WHere I lve and travel, it's just sedimentary rocks. Mostly Cretaceous....
Where I live it's mostly sand and water. There's a lot of leather about, which I guess doesn't count, and anyway it's mostly on the bikini-clad, grey-haired Noosa Springs retirees soaking up time and melanomas on the beach.

Quote:
pretty !! sea urchins are beautiful. do you have any ammonites ? if they look like nautiluses (nautili ?) they must be beautiful too.
I have a fish...in a rock...a fossilised one. It's from a long time ago, so it's probably from next to the ultraviolet one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Ummm... Anyone happy that we found Marc?
I am! "I once was lost, but now I'm find, was blind, but now I'm sober" as I'm probably remembering wrongly that the song goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
Did we find him?
I was behind the couch, with the cockroaches and the avatar and the nuclear reactor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Him or a reasonable clone, yah.
I can be an entirely unreasonable clone, if you want (even moreso if you don't want).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
I meant rhodochrosite, not rhodolite...
Ha ha ha! "Rhodite", instead of "rhodochrosite"...man, you kill me. I mean...how do you get that so wrong? Like, duh! (My disbelief is, of course, based on the wonder at how you got your minerals mixed up with the Valerie Harper sitcom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Well, *I*'m sure glad we found Marc. How can I continue to crush on him, if he goes missing? I would have swapped my entire collection for him. Sheesh. I'm lost without a crush-ee.
I'm okay with the downtime. I mean, I'm flattered and all, but when a Warrior Princess has a crush on you and you're not wearing any body armour, nor a "cup"...it's not as desirable as some here may think.

Quote:
Ahh, Dali segue. I'm so happy I could kiss you and RSE.

Quote:
OK, raise your hand if you are still at work. Two, four, six, ten, I think that proves my case.
I don't raise my hand unless the request has a pumpin' soundtrack to it and is suffixed with "s in the air like you just don't care".

Cheers,
Marc ("PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR, PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR!")
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:48 AM   #135
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Hey Monty, bring us back any toys? I can do without the cockroaches, unless they have banjoes.

Will gladly trade you rhodolite for some rhodium today..

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
screaming mad adrian, unutterable silliness