Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 06:28 PM   #106
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Is it too late to get one on the presidential ballot? Probably be the best choice!
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:07 PM   #107
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Squirrel houses? Operation Squirrel Seduction? Squirrel baby boom? It's all Washington, DC's fault...

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-11-2008, 09:13 AM   #108
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl
The Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litterThe Skwerl doesn't litter

Device: Sony 500
I am Running for President please vote for me Skwerl McFluffytail.
http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46...l=NdGmvggzubjm

Please check this out.
The Skwerl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:10 AM   #109
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Skwerl View Post
I am Running for President please vote for me Skwerl McFluffytail.
http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46...l=NdGmvggzubjm

Please check this out.
Just who is this Squirrel guy? can we trust him with the billions of dollars in pluckable graft that we have earmarked for plunder with the Failed pshrynk Administration? Can we afford four more or less years of cute, fluffy tails? I heard that he was a mutant ninja nuclear powered terorist muslim extremist liberal flunky Wall Street Financier. Just vote your conscience and for my pocketbook. I'm pshrynk and I approve this message.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #110
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl

A mutant ninja nuclear powered terorist muslim extremist liberal flunky Wall Street Financier....Thats just slander I say. I am most of that just not the Wall Street Financier...how dare you stoop to that level. You need help...let me call some of my Skwerly friend to assit you.

Last edited by The Skwerl; 10-11-2008 at 06:57 PM.
Advert
Old 10-11-2008, 08:10 PM   #111
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
A mutant ninja nuclear powered terorist muslim extremist liberal flunky Wall Street Financier....Thats just slander I say. I am most of that just not the Wall Street Financier...how dare you stoop to that level. You need help...let me call some of my Skwerly friend to assit you.
Hey! I'll have you know that my Secret Service Team is provided by Montsnmags International. They own the squirrel concession for this election! Don't make me laugh!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #112
The Skwerl
Super Skwerl

I just don't know what to say ....I have been betrayed !!!:: runs up a tree and hides::
Old 10-14-2008, 07:43 PM   #113
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
I just don't know what to say ....I have been betrayed !!!:: runs up a tree and hides::
[Climbs tree with Adrian, who pats The Skwerl while Evil-Marc reassures him] Oh, come now, Mighty Skwerl. You know me better than that. You know I deal from both ends of the deck (of my planet-crushing, interstellar, spacecraft-carriers). Remember how Montsnmags Enterprises works:

1. Sell humanoid access to Pirate-Ninja Squirrel Legions
2. Sell Skwerl access to "P-NSL Loyalty De-activation Code"
3. Profit

Now, would you like to pay in cash, or nuts?

Cheers,
Evil-Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:03 PM   #114
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
cash is now longer safe, so I'll take the nuts....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:39 PM   #115
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
(I can't think of a better thread in which to say I was stalked by a squirrel on my way back from the docs this morning...)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #116
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
WARNING: You didn't get any bubbly shots or acutelation, did you? The squirrels, in league with the pandorg, are always watching, waiting for an opportunity.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #117
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thankfully I didn't - so I think I'm safe...
Old 10-20-2008, 08:53 PM   #118
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Thankfully I didn't - so I think I'm safe...
That's what they want you to think.

Cheers,
Marc
PS. I don't think I've said "G'day, ShortnCuddlyAm" beofre...so, g'day, ShortnCuddlyAm)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:39 PM   #119
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
That's what they want you to think.

Cheers,
Marc
PS. I don't think I've said "G'day, ShortnCuddlyAm" beofre...so, g'day, ShortnCuddlyAm)
I'm going to start thinking I'm nuts at this rate!

No, wait...

(PS. Thank you And good day to you too )
Old 10-23-2008, 02:22 AM   #120
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I'm going to start thinking I'm nuts at this rate!

No, wait...

(PS. Thank you And good day to you too )
Oh no, you do not think "nuts" when you know there are PNS'es in the vicinity!
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness