Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-17-2021, 02:24 PM   #1156
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Something which is plainly explained in the OP, in a giant moderator green card .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 02:27 PM   #1157
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Something which is plainly explained in the OP, in a giant moderator green card .
But not many who have already read the OP will go back to read it again. The moderator note should have been posted as a new message as well as in the OP.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2021, 03:29 PM   #1158
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But not many who have already read the OP will go back to read it again. The moderator note should have been posted as a new message as well as in the OP.
How do you know it wasn't?
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 03:48 PM   #1159
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Because if it was, I would have read it and not posted what I did.
Old 02-17-2021, 04:15 PM   #1160
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Because if it was, I would have read it and not posted what I did.
I call BS, since you seldom show signs of having read something posted hours or even minutes ago, much less years ago.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2021, 05:28 PM   #1161
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
I call BS, since you seldom show signs of having read something posted hours or even minutes ago, much less years ago.
Go ahead and prove me wrong if you can.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:51 AM   #1162
atonement
Zealot
atonement began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Everytime I click on Book Status or Reading Statistics it just goes back to the Library screen.
JB KPW3, 5.10.3,latest version of Koreader, EPUB file.
I was hoping to derive an equivalent of Screen On Time in Android devices.
Edit: Battery life using Koreader seems to be on-par or even better than the native reader. 65 mins for 1% drop.

Last edited by atonement; 04-07-2021 at 03:00 AM.
atonement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2021, 10:54 AM   #1163
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@atonement: Known issue in 2021.03 that was fixed in the first batch of nightlies after the release.
Old 04-11-2021, 12:50 PM   #1164
Belendir
Belendir began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 2
Love the reader but it seems to be not working well with the Oasis 2 gyro. Text flips around with the slightest movements and I can't seem to completely lock the orientation down. I like to read lying on the side and this makes it a little tricky.
Belendir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 01:13 PM   #1165
NiLuJe
BLAM!

@Belendir: This should be fixed in current nightlies. (c.f., [Gear] > Screen > Rotation; for the gyro ignore/lock options).
Old 04-11-2021, 04:51 PM   #1166
Belendir
Belendir began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Belendir: This should be fixed in current nightlies. (c.f., [Gear] > Screen > Rotation; for the gyro ignore/lock options).
I tried again and it seems to be working when in landscape view. With portrait it flips upside down if I tilt the device slightly to the left.
Belendir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 04:59 PM   #1167
NiLuJe
BLAM!

Then the kernel is lying. Figure out what each event actually does like in https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/7458.
Old 04-20-2021, 07:43 AM   #1168
atonement
Zealot
atonement began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
I prefer to have most of the touchscreen devoted to page forward as that is what I do most of the time anyway. In Moon+ Reader I have set it up as below. Is it possible in Koreader?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210420-170141150.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	256.5 KB
ID:	186703  

Last edited by atonement; 04-20-2021 at 07:46 AM.
atonement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 08:10 AM   #1169
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

It's not page up/down. It's page forward/back.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:14 AM   #1170
NiLuJe
BLAM!

@atonement: Yep. You'll have to math a bit, but yeah. (c.f., the recent discussions in the KOReader forum, and the actual wiki).

Tags
application, k5 tools, kindle, koreader, launcher add-ons, lua, reader, touch