Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old Today, 05:27 AM   #1111
slowreader
slowreader began at the beginning.

Device: kobo bw
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You could manually copy the contents of the plato directory in the .zip file over the files in the .adds/plato directory on your Kobo. Or you could use the installer script from the 2nd message in this thread.
Doesn't work. just shows bunch of logos and graphics as books. I guess I am really missing something here. Also with the script installing, because isn't the script installing a version not supported by kobo bw?
slowreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:34 AM   #1112
slowreader
slowreader began at the beginning.

Device: kobo bw
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowreader View Post
Doesn't work. just shows bunch of logos and graphics as books. I guess I am really missing something here. Also with the script installing, because isn't the script installing a version not supported by kobo bw?
update: it works just fine now with plato.
slowreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kfmon, kobo, koreader, plato