Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #1081
pearlrose86
pearlrose86 can extract oil from cheesepearlrose86 can extract oil from cheesepearlrose86 can extract oil from cheesepearlrose86 can extract oil from cheesepearlrose86 can extract oil from cheesepearlrose86 can extract oil from cheesepearlrose86 can extract oil from cheesepearlrose86 can extract oil from cheesepearlrose86 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
New Offer (claim by 08 Mar)
  • Buy one of 50 Biography/History Titles for $1 -- exp 08 Apr
Huh. I never saw that offer on my Kindle, and I'm usually pretty good about looking for them in a timely manner. Boohiss, as that was an offer I'd actually use!
pearlrose86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:31 PM   #1082
MikeCL
Zealot
MikeCL began at the beginning.

Device: KKB-3G
Finally my offers ran out I will keep watching to see if anything is worth catching.
MikeCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2012, 03:40 AM   #1083
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
$5 for $10 Amazon Gift Card Offer expires March 21. One per household.

Finally a "good" one
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:43 AM   #1084
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post

Finally a "good" one
Yes! I snagged that one quickly so I wouldn't forget later.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:49 AM   #1085
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
nevermind

Last edited by tubemonkey; 03-20-2012 at 03:51 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2012, 03:52 AM   #1086
toadhall
toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPad, Kindle Touch
Yeah, I'm outside US and didn't get this one. Too bad.
toadhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:55 AM   #1087
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post

Finally a "good" one
It's a good offer, but it's not a Special Offer. It's an AmazonLocal offer and available to all Amazon customers (US accounts only). Kindle ownership is optional.

I ordered my GC from my desktop.

AmazonLocal

Last edited by tubemonkey; 03-20-2012 at 04:26 AM.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:58 AM   #1088
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadhall View Post
Yeah, I'm outside US and didn't get this one. Too bad.
Do you have a US Amazon account? If so, then you can get this offer.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:01 AM   #1089
toadhall
toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.toadhall can teach chickens to fly.

Oh you're right! I can get the offer. I thought the website would have IP blocking or something but apparently not. I didn't want to go through the hassle of using a proxy just to get it.

Thanks for the heads up, tubemonkey!
Old 03-20-2012, 04:02 AM   #1090
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadhall View Post
Oh you're right! I can get the offer. I thought the website would have IP blocking or something but apparently not. I didn't want to go through the hassle of using a proxy just to get it.

Thanks for the heads up, tubemonkey!
Anytime; and I'm glad you got it.
Old 03-20-2012, 04:14 AM   #1091
toadhall

Yep! Bought it and redeemed it. Free $5 is always nice
Old 03-20-2012, 06:27 AM   #1092
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Amazon certainly "idiot-proofed" the process. After opening the email and clicking the link a page pops up, reading:
1. Copy your code below. (Click the "Copy" button to save it to your clipboard.)
2. Click here to open your Amazon.com account, paste code and click ‘Apply to Your Account’. Once you apply the code to your account, your Amazon.com Gift Card amount will be deducted from eligible orders during checkout.
3. Enjoy the savings!

I don't even have to bother with copy/pasting the code or hunting for the correct link on my account. I, for one, welcome our robot overlords!

Thanks for the heads-up, Monkey.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:45 AM   #1093
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
I bought it right from my Kindle (after it decided to reboot, grrr)

Hmmm well it didn't show up.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:53 AM   #1094
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I bought it right from my Kindle (after it decided to reboot, grrr)

Hmmm well it didn't show up.
Did you get an email confirmation? If not, try this:

go to AmazonLocal --> Your Vouchers
Old 03-20-2012, 06:53 AM   #1095
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
It was a credit card issue. All fixed, now, to spend!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote