Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Do Your Pets Interfere With Your Reading?
Yes they do 45 73.77%
No, my pets respect my boundaries 8 13.11%
Does "pet" include my spouse, SO and/or kids? 10 16.39%
The house plants bother me 4 6.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2010, 01:10 AM   #91
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
is that a shiba inu or a fox?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 01:20 AM   #92
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Clue! Here is an adult...
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2010, 02:14 AM   #93
Seanette
Addict
Seanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-booksSeanette has learned how to read e-books

Device: Samsung Galaxy s3 (Android 4.4.2), iPad 2, Win10 laptop
I thought a baby dingo.

Whatever it is, it's adorable!
Seanette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:01 AM   #94
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It is a dingo. Not to be confused with this bloke.

Old 11-21-2010, 04:23 AM   #95
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Of course they do.
Thats their job
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2010, 07:00 AM   #96
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
with all of those babies he needs one of these;
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PuppiesButton.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	61566  
Old 11-21-2010, 07:11 AM   #97
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
No he needs a vasectomy!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 07:20 AM   #98
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
No he needs a vasectomy!
well I imagine a vasectomy could possibly interfere with your reading
Old 11-21-2010, 07:51 AM   #99
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
well I imagine a vasectomy could possibly interfere with your reading
It depends. Men do have other ways of propping their books up for reading, you know!

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 11-21-2010 at 07:56 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 08:08 AM   #100
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
It depends. Men do have other ways of propping their books up for reading, you know!
oh my! and here I was only thinking about discomfort!
Old 11-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #101
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

I didn't know Ernie had loads of children.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:28 PM   #102
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
I didn't know Ernie had loads of children.
are we talking about h.t.?
Old 11-21-2010, 04:39 PM   #103
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

I dunno? I posted a picture of Ernie Dingo because he had the same name as the puppy.
Old 11-21-2010, 06:26 PM   #104
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress

Quote:
I dunno? I posted a picture of Ernie Dingo because he had the same name as the puppy.
I meant h.t. having kidlets, wouldn't know about Ernie the Dingo
Old 11-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #105
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I meant h.t. having kidlets, wouldn't know about Ernie the Dingo

Not Ernie the Dingo. Ernie Dingo. He is a bloke. that bloke!
I must have missed the h_t reference.