Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 10:53 AM   #91
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
I, sadly, cannot get any of the codes to work It keeps saying the site doesn't recognize the code entered. Oh well, I'll grab the issue if it ever goes free again.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:39 AM   #92
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy and Windows devices. RIP: Palm & Nook devices.
Free today at comiXology: The Valiant: First Look

Quote:
Discover the battle ten millennia in the making with The Valiant: First Look preview edition, featuring an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look inside the all-new, prestige format mini-series event from superstar creators Jeff Lemire, Matt Kindt, and Paolo Rivera. Packed with never-before-seen artwork, preview pages, and interviews, and featuring nearly every Valiant hero, do not miss your chance to find out why The Valiant is the astonishing new adventure that will be taking comics by storm this December.
Advert
Old 09-10-2014, 01:02 PM   #93
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyFDR View Post
I, sadly, cannot get any of the codes to work It keeps saying the site doesn't recognize the code entered. Oh well, I'll grab the issue if it ever goes free again.
Where are you entering the code? I think they only work at http://www.marvel.com/redeem . I just used the first code to make sure they're still working. When it asks where the code came from, just select Subway from the pull-down (though I doubt it really matters).

The Marvel webpage is very particular about the codes. Make sure you're not copying *any* spaces when you paste the code in to the field. I had to paste the code I copied from this thread into Notepad to get rid of an extra space at the beginning, even though I was sure I wasn't grabbing any spaces. The Marvel page balked even when I pasted and then deleted a space along with the code.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:45 PM   #94
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
Where are you entering the code? I think they only work at http://www.marvel.com/redeem . I just used the first code to make sure they're still working. When it asks where the code came from, just select Subway from the pull-down (though I doubt it really matters).
Oooh, thank you! I was doing it wrong (added it to cart and then used it as a promo code, which was not the right way). I am so used to Comixology that when I wander over to the Marvel site I often get turned around. (And, yes, I did completely overlook the explicit instructions of where to redeem...oops.)
Old 09-10-2014, 11:26 PM   #95
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Zero #9 temporarily free in several different venues.
http://aleskot.tumblr.com/post/96990...comes-out-this
Advert
Old 09-11-2014, 06:02 PM   #96
AwfulWaffle
AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyFDR View Post
Oooh, thank you! I was doing it wrong (added it to cart and then used it as a promo code, which was not the right way). I am so used to Comixology that when I wander over to the Marvel site I often get turned around. (And, yes, I did completely overlook the explicit instructions of where to redeem...oops.)
Don't forget to link yer Marvel and comiXology accounts and they will show up there too.
Old 09-11-2014, 06:09 PM   #97
AwfulWaffle
AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.AwfulWaffle knows who John Galt is.

DRM Free Top Cow comics

http://www.topcow.com/moos/43-latest...s-from-top-cow

And a Valiant freebie, didn't see this one posted. Apologies if it was

https://www.comixology.com/Harbinger...al-comic/39012

Last edited by AwfulWaffle; 09-11-2014 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Removed a repost.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:50 PM   #98
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Comixology is getting me to spend today's birthday money on three big new sales.

The annual monster-sized SPX bundle is here: 82 books normally totaling $204.18 for only $10.

https://www.comixology.com/SPX-Submi...mit_SPX_Bundle

Today only from Marvel, all of Ultimate Fantastic Four is on sale: the two annuals and issues 1-60 at $.99 per or all in a bundle for $49.99.

https://www.comixology.com/Ultimate-...content=Marvel

Ending 9/14/14 from Fantagraphics, 250+ books are 50% off using promo code Comix.

https://www.comixology.com/Fantagrap...phics_Linewide
Old 09-12-2014, 02:40 PM   #99
TrevorViking
Wizard

The weekend sale at Dark Horse is on Criminal Macabre; 30 books at $.99 per issue.

https://digital.darkhorse.com/genre/176/
Old 09-13-2014, 01:01 AM   #100
Froide
Wizard
Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Froide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwfulWaffle View Post
DRM Free Top Cow comics

http://www.topcow.com/moos/43-latest...s-from-top-cow

And a Valiant freebie, didn't see this one posted. Apologies if it was

https://www.comixology.com/Harbinger...al-comic/39012
I posted it on 9/10/2014.
Old 09-13-2014, 01:34 PM   #101
TrevorViking
Wizard

New sale on David Lapham's Stray Bullets: issues 1-41 and 1-5 of the new Killers series at $.99 per issue; or all 46 issues in a bundle for $39.99.

https://www.comixology.com/Stray-Bul..._content=Image
Old 09-13-2014, 03:11 PM   #102
AwfulWaffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froide View Post
I posted it on 9/10/2014.
I saw the link for the preview book, not Harbinger Wars #1. Not that it matters I guess, free comics for all
Old 09-15-2014, 12:53 AM   #103
TrevorViking
Wizard

Today's Marvel Monday is on Secret Avengers; all 39 issues at $.99 per or in a bundle for $34.99.

https://www.comixology.com/Secret-Av...content=Marvel
Old 09-16-2014, 11:03 AM   #104
TrevorViking
Wizard

New freebie from Marvel, Onslaught Unleashed #1.
https://www.comixology.com/Onslaught...al-comic/44208

New Crime sale from Dynamite, ending 9/18/14, various issues and collections up to 62% off and various bundles up to 68% off. As always, I'm hesitant to buy them here because of the Humble Bundle possibilities.
Red Team 1-7
Uncanny 1-6
ten different collections priced $1.99 to $5.99 including various runs of Uncanny, The Shadow, TheGreen Hornet, Red Team, Kato, The Spider, and Masks
seven bundles featuring The Shadow, Uncanny, Red Team, The Spider, ,Masks, and The Black Bat
https://www.comixology.com/Dynamite-...ntent=Dynamite

New weeklong sale from DC on Gotham books.
All 40 issues of Gotham Central.
The No Man's Land storyline, 85 issues of various Bat books.
The Officer Down storyline, 7 issues of various Bat books.
Batman: Turning Points 1-5
Batman: Gordon's Law 1-5
Batman: Bullock's Law 1
https://www.comixology.com/Gotham-Ce...&list3691_pg=2

Today's Tatoonie Tuesday from Dark Horse is on the alternate reality Infinities mini-series of Return of the Jedi. Sounds like an interesting concept, anyone read any of them?
https://digital.darkhorse.com/profile/1491/
Old 09-16-2014, 12:41 PM   #105
Froide
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
New freebie from Marvel, Onslaught Unleashed #1.
https://www.comixology.com/Onslaught...al-comic/44208
3 additional freebies at Comixology:

Onslaught Reborn #1
Quote:
To save the Marvel heroes from Onslaught, Franklin Richards created a parallel universe where those heroes were reborn. But the parallel dimension has merged back into our own and Onslaught has returned! Prepare for Onslaught Reborn!
Wolverine (2003-2009) #50
Quote:
It's the biggest, best and, quite possibly, last battle between Wolverine and Sabretooth! These sworn foes have been locked in an endless grudge match that goes back longer than either can remember -- or even imagine.
Wolverine: Origins #1
BORN IN BLOOD PART 1
Quote:
Logan embarks on the first leg of a long and bloody quest for vengeance against those who have turned him into the monster he is today!
Closed Thread