Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-19-2024, 06:37 PM   #961
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by slightbreeze41 View Post
Could you send the sdcard image for Kobo N249 Clara HD? Thanks in advance.
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask for PMs to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post in this thread to let me know.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 02:35 AM   #962
slightbreeze41
slightbreeze41 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I have access to private message now

Could you send the sdcard image for Kobo N249 Clara HD?
slightbreeze41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2024, 01:50 PM   #963
yyme
yyme began at the beginning.

Dear David,

Can you send me the image of the Kobo Clara HD? Thank you in advance
yyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 05:48 PM   #964
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PMs sent.
Old 02-21-2024, 12:04 AM   #965
Amiieey
Connoisseur
Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Amiieey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Likebook Mars, Kindle Fire HD 8
May I have the SD image for Kobo Clara HD N249? Thank you!

(Sorry if this is a third message in a row. My posts keep posting blank and then disappearing?)
Amiieey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2024, 09:27 AM   #966
wolfie3
wolfie3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WiFi
Could I please get the image for Kobo N306 Nia. thanks in advance
wolfie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 11:58 AM   #967
Madpilot
Madpilot began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Hello
I would like to restore a Aura 2 could you send me image ?
Thanks in advance
Madpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 03:43 PM   #968
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.
Old 02-21-2024, 04:03 PM   #969
Siggi
Siggi began at the beginning.

Device: N705 (mini)
N705 with old firmware

Hi,
I wanted to re-activate my old Kobo mini but get stuck due to old firmware (I have 2.5.1 installed). Updating with zip files does not seem to work. Has anyone a newer firmware as full image? Version 3.19 would be perfect. I know how to deal with SD disk preparation.
Regards
Siggi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 04:58 PM   #970
DNSB
Bibliophagist

@siggi: A PM with the the link to the firmware image has been sent. OTOH, if your Mini is running and you can access it over USB, you can download the firmware from Patrick Gaskin's Kobo Firmware Downloads page and do a manual install. Due to current issues with Cloudflare's caching of Kobo's downloads, you are likely to have to retry several times to download the file so I would recommend using the temporary mirror that Patrick has set up. Direct link to the Mini 3.19.5761-s update file.

Edit: the update from .zip involves unpacking the .zip file and copying the upgrade directory and the KoboRoot.tgz and manifest.md5sum files to the .kobo directory and then safely ejecting your Kobo.

Last edited by DNSB; 02-21-2024 at 05:52 PM.
Old 02-22-2024, 05:02 AM   #971
Tommm
Tommm began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
I would like the firmware image for a Kobo N249 Clara HD.

Sadly the old SD card is completely corrupt so I am currently trying to put a new one in it.
Is it correct to assume that writing the image also correctly creates the partitions on a new SD Card?
Tommm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 07:33 AM   #972
maxx77
maxx77 began at the beginning.

Hi David,

May I have the image for a Kobo Clara HD please. Hope it will solve the problem with my frozen Kobo.
Thanks a lot.
maxx77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 08:36 AM   #973
paaguti
paaguti began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura
Hi,

May I request the SD image for the Kobo Glo (N613), please? Mine is completely bricked since I tried a factory reset (guided by kobo.com 8-) )

Thanks
paaguti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 03:31 PM   #974
Bigbaboo
Bigbaboo began at the beginning.

Device: Aura h2o Kobo clara HD
Hi

May i have the sd image for my bricked Kobo clara HD N249.

Best regards
Bigbaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 04:00 PM   #975
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PMs sent.

Tags
firmware requests