Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-10-2010, 04:41 PM   #76
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Famous last words: Hey y'all, how much you wanna bet I'll do it?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #77
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

UPDATE: Several reports of copycat criminals using real cats
Advert
Old 11-10-2010, 04:44 PM   #78
Angst
Cannon Fodder
Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite
Do you want to play hide and seek?
Angst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:47 PM   #79
DixieGal
Hi There!

I think maybe I've run out of mousetrap jokes now.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:48 PM   #80
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I think maybe I've run out of mousetrap jokes now.
I've got you covered...

News Alert

Noah Smith tries, and sort of succeeds, to build a better mouse trap.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #81
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ohhh, MouseTRAP, said Mr Smith at the young inventors convention.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #82
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angst View Post
Do you want to play hide and seek?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
I've got you covered...

News Alert

Good ones!
Old 11-10-2010, 04:51 PM   #83
dsvick
Wizard

Mr Smith was surprised to find out he was not the only one who noticed when he cut the cheese.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:03 PM   #84
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
But the world is not beating a path to his ass.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #85
DixieGal
Hi There!

He got a mouse because the pet store was out of the more aerodynamic prairie dog.
Old 11-10-2010, 08:32 PM   #86
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
I heard it as an old joke. The story being a little kid in school is showing his class a purple heart award that his uncle got in the war; and all through the story the boy keeps saying a$$ when refering to where his uncle got shot. Finally after five or six times of hearing him say a$$ the teacher interupts him and says rectum... to which the little boy says " Wreck'm hell lady it almost killed 'em."
Billjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:08 PM   #87
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
This is killing me -- I laughed hard enough when I first read the article, but after all this?

I have to agree, though, "Quick, someone shove a cat up my a$$!" is the best one!

(Although the "hickory dickory dock" one is pretty good too!)
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 07:28 AM   #88
mediax
Readaholic
mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (previously 505 and 650)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJK2111 View Post
Rectum? It nearly killed 'im!

Does anyone have the joke that fits the punchline above? I've been looking for the sucker for years with no luck...
The version I know is (with appropriate apologies for language, taste and decency):

Teacher: Well, class, what did you do during your holidays?

Little Johnny: Me and me mates, Miss, we stuck a banger* up this cat's @$$

Teacher: Rectum, Johnny, rectum

Little Johnny: Yes miss - blew 'im to pieces!

A little editing will make it fit the exact line you quote . . .

* Just in case, a banger is a small, explosive firework.
mediax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #89
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
You people are SICK SICK SICK!!!

and I love you!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:14 AM   #90
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.

What a bum rap!

Cheers
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote