Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-26-2021, 10:07 AM   #8626
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
LAST DAY -- Audible UK -- exp 26 Jun @ 11:59 pm BST
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 05:42 AM   #8627
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 27 Jun @ 11:59 pm BST
  • TBA -- Wideacre (book 1) -- Philippa Gregory -- historical
Advert
Old 06-27-2021, 05:48 AM   #8628
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 27 Jun @ 11:59 pm PT
Old 06-27-2021, 01:28 PM   #8629
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

LAST DAY -- exp 27 Jun
Old 06-27-2021, 02:36 PM   #8630
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 10", Android phone
Downpour Daily Steal:
The Civil War: A Narrative, Vol. 1: Fort Sumter to Perryville By Shelby Foote - $3.95
Read by Grover Gardner
https://www.downpour.com/the-civil-w...ol-1?sp=139884
Couldn't resist this one myself.
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2021, 04:43 PM   #8631
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tch65721 View Post
Downpour Daily Steal:
The Civil War: A Narrative, Vol. 1: Fort Sumter to Perryville By Shelby Foote - $3.95
Read by Grover Gardner
https://www.downpour.com/the-civil-w...ol-1?sp=139884
Couldn't resist this one myself.
Thanks

Downpour has always been a pain. They aren't very consistent with timely posts of their Daily Steal or they totally neglect to post one.
Old 06-27-2021, 08:54 PM   #8632
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 10", Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thanks

Downpour has always been a pain. They aren't very consistent with timely posts of their Daily Steal or they totally neglect to post one.
You said it. Very inconsistent.
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 09:44 PM   #8633
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 28 Jun @ 11:59 pm BST
  • TBA -- Target -- Simon Kernick -- mystery
Old 06-27-2021, 10:15 PM   #8634
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible AU -- Bonus Audiobooks -- exp unknown

Quote:
FREE -- You Loved Me Once -- Corinne Michaels/ Julia Whelan -- 8.5 hrs -- romance

From New York Times best-selling author Corinne Michaels comes a heartbreakingly beautiful stand-alone story about letting love in.

I’m losing myself trying to save everyone else....

As a doctor, I walk a dangerously delicate balance of being compassionate but not overly invested. The same is true in my personal life - love is a luxury I can’t afford.

It isn’t until Dr. Westin Grant breaks down all my walls and offers me a future, I find myself wondering if I’m brave enough to risk my heart.

When who I was and who I’ve tried to become collide during my clinical trial, the fate of one patient changes everything.

In a single moment, everything I’ve worked for is jeopardized. My integrity, my career, and even my relationship with Westin.

He loved me once. I just hope he can love me always.
Old 06-27-2021, 10:20 PM   #8635
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible AU -- Bonus Audiobooks -- updated 27 Jun 2021

Quote:
Bonus Audiobooks -- Members Only

Looking for high-quality audiobooks that are completely free for members? Don't look any further than this amazing collection. You’ll find award-winning authors, first-class narrators and a plethora of compelling plots – so jump right in!

Heads up that some of these audiobooks are available for a limited time, so be sure to add them to your library while you have the chance.
  1. FREE -- You Loved Me Once -- Corinne Michaels -- 8.5 hrs -- romance --> details -- new

2. FREE -- The Long Haul -- Austin Grossman, et al -- 8.6 hrs -- sci-fi/fantasy --> details
  3. FREE -- The Reservoir -- David Duchovny -- 1.8 hrs -- rom-com --> details
  4. FREE -- One Chance -- Caroline Overington -- 4.7 hrs -- fiction --> details
  5. FREE -- Find Us -- Benjamin Stevenson -- 4.3 hrs -- thriller --> details
  6. FREE -- Still House -- Christian White, et al -- 4.0 hrs -- mystery --> details
  7. FREE -- Julia Morris Makes It EASY -- Julia Morris -- 6.6 hrs -- NF memoir --> details
  8. FREE -- Clean Slate -- Zoë Foster Blake -- 2.8 hrs -- fiction
  9. FREE -- Zero Day Code (book 1) -- John Birmingham -- 12.5 hrs -- sci-fi
  10. FREE -- Fail State (book 2) -- John Birmingham -- 9.5 hrs -- sci-fi
  11. FREE -- American Kill Switch (book 3) -- John Birmingham -- 15.7 hrs -- sci-fi --> details
  12. FREE -- Second Skin -- Christian White -- 4.5 hrs -- thriller
  13. FREE -- The Pact -- Thomas Keneally -- 7.2 hrs -- fiction
  14. FREE -- Once More with Feeling -- Ceridwen Dovey -- 8.1 hrs -- fiction
  15. FREE -- The Cuckoo's Cry -- Caroline Overington -- 4.7 hrs -- thriller
  16. FREE -- Tell Me Lies -- JP Pomare -- 6.3 hrs -- thriller

Last edited by tubemonkey; 07-01-2021 at 06:07 AM.
Old 06-28-2021, 01:12 PM   #8636
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 28 Jun @ 11:59 pm PT

* The Wedge: Evolution, Consciousness, Stress, and the Key to Human Resilience
Old 06-28-2021, 02:04 PM   #8637
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

LAST DAY -- Downpour -- exp 28 Jun @ 11:59 pm PT
Old 06-28-2021, 10:20 PM   #8638
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 29 Jun @ 11:59 pm BST
Old 06-29-2021, 04:39 PM   #8639
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 29 Jun @ 11:59 pm PT

* The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany

Last edited by tubemonkey; 06-29-2021 at 04:42 PM.
Old 06-29-2021, 05:01 PM   #8640
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Downpour -- Rental of the Week -- exp 05 Jul @ 11:59 pm PT

Quote:
Rental Only

$1.99 -- Keep Moving -- Dick Van Dyke, et al/ Dick Van Dyke -- 5.3 hrs -- NF memoir

And Other Tips and Truths about Aging

In this entertaining and inspirational memoir, Hollywood legend Dick Van Dyke shares his secret to staying resilient in old age.

Beloved Hollywood icon Dick Van Dyke will celebrate his ninetieth birthday in December 2015. He’s an established legend, having starred in Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and The Dick Van Dyke Show. And yet he’s still keeping himself busy, entertaining America on television, in movies, on the stage, and on social media. Everyone wonders, “How does he do it?” For the first time, Van Dyke shares his secrets and tips on old age—just keep moving.

With a fun and folksy way of addressing its audience, Keep Moving serves as an instruction book on how to embrace old age with a positive attitude. The chapters are filled with exclusive personal anecdotes that explore various themes on aging: how to adapt to the physical and social changes, deal with loss of friends and loved ones, stay current, fall in love again, and “keep moving” every day like there’s no tomorrow.
Rental FAQ
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    When does my rental period begin?

Your rental timer will begin counting down when you first initiate the download on your device or 10 days after purchase, whichever comes first.
    Quote:
    How long can I listen to a title?

All digital rentals provide a minimum of 30 days to listen to a book from the time you initiate your first download. With some of our longer books, such as Atlas Shrugged (63hrs), we extend the listening period to 60 days. You do have the option of purchasing a 5, 10, or 20 day extension after you have made your rental purchase.
    Quote:
    How many times can I listen to my rental?

You may listen to a rental as many times as you would like until it expires.
    Quote:
    Can I extend my rental time period?

Once you are logged into your Downpour.com account, you can purchase a time extension for any of your previous rentals via THIS link. After clicking “Extend Rental,” you have the option of purchasing a 5-day ($1.95), 10-day ($2.95) or 20-day ($4.95) extension. If your rental has not yet expired, the purchased time will be added onto your rental. (Example: if your rental has one day remaining, and you purchase a five-day extension, you will now have six days total before your rental expires.) If your rental has already expired, the extension will allow you to listen to your book again for the amount of time purchased.
    Quote:
    Can I have the same rental on more than one device?

You may listen to your audiobook rental on as many personal devices as you own. Your rental time will be synced across all devices on which you have installed the Downpour app.