Notices

View Poll Results: Will you pre-order a Kindle DX
Yes. 51 32.28%
No. 107 67.72%
Voters: 158. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2009, 09:06 PM   #61
Talldog
Addict
Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KDX Graphite, Surface Pro
I just preordered the DX tonight. I really want the native PDF support.
Talldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:56 AM   #62
Zombie
BRAAAAAAIIIINNNNSSSS!!!
Zombie began at the beginning.

Device: LG INCITE 850 (Palm Reader)
Nope.

Thought about it but without the SD card expansion for memory it is of no use to me.

Why won't they add one? It's not like it takes up a lot of room.

Also as pointed out in the 10 things about the DX I've come to the conclusion that it is a bad buy. Sucks because I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw the size of it and the fact it could do PDF.

Oh and one minor nitpick: I hate white. Why is everything "techy" made white? I blame Apple for this nonsense. Give me black please.

Please God let those at that Plastic Logic place hit a homerun out of the park.
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert