Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-17-2015, 02:56 AM   #61
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
But our William, never one to be dissuaded, banged on the Wizard's door while announcing menacingly "I have been sent by Gordon Ramsey, the grand saucier himself, and refusal to admit me is at your peril!"
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 02:31 PM   #62
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
"Foolish liar!" cried the Wizard of Sauce, "I AM Gordon Ramsey!"
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-17-2015, 02:57 PM   #63
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

'"Oh, I'm so sorry your sauciness", William said meekly as he genuflected, "please pardon my impertinence, but I need to find the source of sauce to fulfill my lifelong ambition to start Saucebook, a social networking website for sauces".
Old 09-18-2015, 12:02 PM   #64
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
The Wizard Of Sauce looked at William with disdain and said "I cannot allow that, for all true sauces must remain under my control to ensure their quality."
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 01:10 PM   #65
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Seeing William's disappointed expression, the Wizard added, "You could try your luck in Saucalito, where they have a cool Open Sauce scene going on."
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2015, 01:55 PM   #66
JoHunt
I am what I am

"Yes, of course, Saucilito, the perfect location for my sauce-up!" William exclaimed excitedly, "there's even a lovely harbor for my sauceboat".
Old 09-18-2015, 03:08 PM   #67
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
[paragraph end]

[Change Of Scene: Saucalito, the City of OpenSauce:]

A few weeks later, William arrived in Saucalito -- during the height of the the seasonal saucetorms.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2015, 05:50 AM   #68
JoHunt
I am what I am

After surviving the ups and downs of Saucilito's treacherous roads, William found himself at the entrance to Saucebucks, rumored to be the largest purveyor of sauces in the world.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:15 PM   #69
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

An intoxicating smell filled the air outside of the Saucebucks, leading to the sudden arrival of the legendary five-member Sauce Evaluation Team consisting of: Benny, Penny, Lenny, Denny and Bob
Old 09-19-2015, 07:21 PM   #70
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
William joined the 'Fab Five' as they pushed open the doors of Saucebucks, hoping no one would notice that he was the only team member not wearing a mask.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 05:56 AM   #71
JoHunt
I am what I am

"INFILTRATOR!" screamed the security sauceman as he immediately lowered security cloches on all saucepots.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:02 AM   #72
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
"But I've been told it was all Open Sauce here", William protested.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:26 AM   #73
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
"The passauce-word! You have to know the passauce-word to get in" shouted the security sauceman, as he aimed a large nozzle at William's head.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 08:43 AM   #74
JoHunt
I am what I am

"The p-p-p-passauce-word is 'open_saucame'", William stammered, hoping it hadn't been changed in the past 20 years when it was published in the book "Rich Sauce, Poor Sauce".

Last edited by JoHunt; 09-20-2015 at 08:49 AM.
Old 09-20-2015, 11:11 AM   #75
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

At the same time, The Sauce Evaluation Team looked at William with anger for he disrupted their team by making it a total of six members, not allowed because having only five members ensures that: there can be no ties and no one has to stand alone during a disagreement.

Tags
sentence, story