Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-19-2016, 03:53 PM   #601
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
I'm confused now. They don't state in the description, but I asked on Amazon and they said it was a sleepcover too. Hmm.

Terisa de morgan - maybe you got a bad one and it's not lining up right?
Perhaps you're right and my cover not
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 04:03 PM   #602
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I looked on eBay, the description stated is the sleepcover.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/kwmobile-SYN...-/401141710642
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2016, 04:06 PM   #603
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well, then I have the faulty one.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:12 PM   #604
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Bad lottery comes out, someone running, someone no.

Also thought to order, and now don't know
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 04:46 PM   #605
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
When I open the cover, I do see the cover and then the screen changes. So yes, it works as a sleepcover. Maybe the issue is you have sleepcover turned off in options.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2016, 05:21 PM   #606
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

No, the issue is with the cover itself (I've tested it again just now and I've come back to my usual sleepcover). But it's OK, it must be broken.
Old 09-19-2016, 05:22 PM   #607
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semwize View Post
Bad lottery comes out, someone running, someone no.

Also thought to order, and now don't know
I have the cover for Aura, not H2O, remember. And reading description in eBay, H20 cover is sleepcover but Aura no.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 09-19-2016 at 05:33 PM.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:54 PM   #608
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I have the cover for Aura, not H2O, remember. And reading description in eBay, H20 cover is sleepcover but Aura no.
Have you used other sleepcovers that did work? If that's the case, then this sleepcover has magnets that are too weak.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:13 AM   #609
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
I ordered the butterfly one. Hopefully it works as a sleep cover without issue. I'm excited to receive it.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 12:05 PM   #610
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
I ordered the butterfly one. Hopefully it works as a sleep cover without issue. I'm excited to receive it.
Looks lovely, I'd be tempted if I wasn't contemplating getting the Aura One.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 03:49 PM   #611
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
I'm gonna have to remember this one. Been meaning to pick up a case for my H2O as my box is no longer fit to use. (I was using the box whenever I needed to put my H2O in my backpack.)
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:30 PM   #612
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
Looks lovely, I'd be tempted if I wasn't contemplating getting the Aura One.
Thank you! It does look pretty and I could use a change. I really wanted an Aura One due to the larger screen, but I became leery due to some of the complaints. Mainly the color hue issues which I'm personally really sensitive to. So I'm sticking with my H2O which I absolutely love. Enjoy your Aura One if you end up getting one.
Old 09-22-2016, 03:58 PM   #613
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered

My case arrived today and I love it! So much nicer than I even expected. It's a really well made case. Very sturdy hard shell and the colors are so bright and pretty. The magnet is really strong and it is indeed a sleepcover. A couple of pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	case.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	151844   Click image for larger version

Name:	case inside.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	282.5 KB
ID:	151845  
Old 09-22-2016, 04:20 PM   #614
WolfBack
Zealot
WolfBack can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.WolfBack can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.WolfBack can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.WolfBack can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.WolfBack can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.WolfBack can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.WolfBack can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.WolfBack can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.WolfBack can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.WolfBack can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.WolfBack can tell if an avocado is ripe without touching it.

Device: Kobo Aura 6'', Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
My case arrived today and I love it! So much nicer than I even expected. It's a really well made case. Very sturdy hard shell and the colors are so bright and pretty. The magnet is really strong and it is indeed a sleepcover. A couple of pics.
I hope you'll enjoy your new cover!
And thanks for the info. I was so curious about the sleep/awake function on this H2O cover (my Aura kwmobile cover doesn't have this function...)
I just ordered mine:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	H2Ocover_01.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	151846  
WolfBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 04:27 PM   #615
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfBack View Post
I hope you'll enjoy your new cover!
And thanks for the info. I was so curious about the sleep/awake function on this H2O cover (my Aura kwmobile cover doesn't have this function...)
I just ordered mine:

Very nice! Enjoy!